Thursday, February 21, 2008

just fiddle fartin



here she is...mrs. peterson to be. my lovely niece recently got engaged and i get the privilege of taking her engagement pictures ...so i had to get this new editing program and i love it. here are just a few of its possibilities {if you double click on the image it comes up way bigger}

7 comments:

becca olsen said...

What a wonderful little photograher you are! I love all yoru pics! What editing thing do you use?

the fellers said...

Mrs Peterson to be.....??? Is that Fraser?? When did she get engaged? huh? huh?

Anonymous said...

Hey Krys! These pictures are soo cute! I just heard about their engagement, so exciting! I can't wait to see pics of both of them ;)

krystie said...

yes....original is spelled wrong...im an idiot but way to lazy to fix it...sorry

krystie said...

yes....original is spelled wrong...im an idiot but way to lazy to fix it...sorry

kelseyp said...

love!!!!!!!!!!! pretty girl that whitney peterson.

Lindsay said...

what editing software is that? we need to talk asap.