














well we drove up to calgary early on monday so excited to see garett...come to find out we couldnt go after all and that both me and kaida need a visa...so we are patiently waiting for the day. so far gar has been gone for a week and a half and im freaking out!but on a happy note...whitt and fra got married on saturday....so cute they are. here are a few pics of their day
sorry for the repeats...im working on some sorry computers so i will put some crispy edited ones when i get to my own computer...hopefully sooner than later




5 comments:
first of all, so sorry you couldn't go. that's werid. have you ever had to have a visa before. you can visit in the states for up to 6 months. that bites.
second, you must so this photography thing professionally, your pics are awesome. you have an awesome style. can't wait to see more. whit looks beautiful as always.
we are home too!! i got so sick again with the nasty cold and cough, freak.
when do you think you will have the visas? talk to you soon.
these are beautiful pics Krys...when we have this new baby can I hire you? I wish we would have got to see you guys before you left but I guess we'll see you in August or September just before the baby. I will be moving to Cardston to the farm for the last couple weeks before the big day so we'll have to get together.
oh my goodness krystie. the pictures are gorgeous! whitney looks like a model and the pictures are amazing. i am soooo sad that you aren't down here. i am so excited for you to get here. i the meantime we will take good care of your husband!
ok...that SUCKS SO BAD! I am so sorry that you cant get down there...how long is it going to take?? dang it....on a happier note...ummm....those pics are SO GOOD! Dang, I wish you were going to be there when I come up, so you could take some pics of my family.....grrrr...oh well! And they look so cute, and ummm...a random question, maybe i know the answer, but who did Tim Williams marry? I didnt even know he was married, or maybe I did....I am out of it!!!
Hey Krystie, I just started my own blog for my little family and I hope you don't mind but I've added your blog as a friend. Can't wait to see more of your gorgeous pictures! Man, my sister said Whit's dress was pretty but WOW!
Post a Comment