me and whittney packed up and picked the boys up from work early on saturday and headed to nasville for the weekend. my dream come true...haha....ive always wanted to go to nashville since jr. high.
it was neat...we stayed at the opryland hotel and walked down town and saw all the live band bars
...once again a point & shoot...sorry

3 comments:
Kaida has the cutest little grin! She is getting so big now!
Hey, looks like you guys are having tons of fun. It looks really pretty over there. How are things going? When are you coming home? I have no one to visit when I go to Cardston! You need to have Garett take some pictures because I never see any of you!
And Kaida potty trained....wow is all I can say. No more diapers....must be sweet!
how fun!! We drove though there last year on our way to florida but have always wanted to go there and stay for a few days!! Katelyn and Hakon are selling pest control there too its getting hot down there eh! and lucky you on no diapers!
Post a Comment