Sunday, November 9, 2008

it will grow back right?????

I have a little shocker for you all....and to be quite frank...im a little shocked myself. i decided that my hair was getting a little too long (touching my bum) so instead of getting my semi-anual trim i decided i would do something good with my hair and donate it to Locks of Love where they make wigs for kids with no hair. so thats exactly what i did...not thinking of how rediculas this was and how much of a goon i was going to look like with short hair...all that was on my mind was donating it. now after a few days have passed, its not looking any better to me....and ive decided that i made the wrong choice and i am now living with the horrible consiquence. so if any of you out there know of any ways to get your hair to grow faster...please let me know.

and not to mention that im a fat cow and this new look only makes me look that much more chubby and stout.
12 inches of hair...and i can still pull it back
but on a more positive note....my hair feels very healthy and im sure whatever little child gets to wear my hair on their head will be very happy i cut it...right?

6 comments:

becca olsen said...

I love love love the new look! good for you, one kid is going to be so happy!

Anonymous said...

I was going to tell you in church today I loved your hair!!(i never see anyone hardly only for a few seconds here and there) I think being pregnant makes it grow fast so you are on the right track. that is so awesome you donated it!!! It looks great!!! By the way you are not a fat cow, every time I see you, you look hot!!!!

the fellers said...

ok...it is so cute! ok, and could you ever be ugly NO! and fat? NO! You are fetching beautiful Krys, and yes, that little girl that gets to wear your hair will be SO happy! Good job...I thought you were going to do it to your ears or something...and ummm...your are so cute pregnant!

Paula said...

I like your haircut! And isn't it so nice just to have a change? I don't know about you but I get so sick of my hair it is just nice to mix it up a bit. Good for you.

Kimberlee said...

i LOVE your hair cut, it looks really really good on you!! and you also look so good!! you definitely dont look like a fat cow at all! Thats awesome though that you donated your hair!

purebliss said...

I think you look really cute with your hair...I'm sure that's no consolation but It really does look good and Some little one will definately happy you chose to cut your hair.