
Being due on christmas eve didnt excite me much, neither my doctor....so she booked me to be induced on the 16th. i was very happy about that....i was huge and ready to pop so any day sooner was fine by me. plus she figured i wouldnt make it to the hospital in time since i barely made it in time with kaida....so having a baby in the car was something i didnt have to worry about anymore!
kaida stayed at my moms house and gar took me to lethbridge the night before the 16th. we ate a mcdonalds and went to a show. and stayed at kurbie and skylers....since a had to be at the hospital at 7 am.
I had the worst sleep ever and woke up with a sore throat and stuffy nose....nice. i called the hospital at 6am to see if they had a bed avalable...and no....they said there was no room and i would have to wait. AHHH
a part of me was kinda relived cause i was starting to freak out a bit, but i was really ready to have this baby. so we waited and at 9am we got a call saying they would go ahead with my induction.
we got there and i was hooked on machines to see if the baby was "happy" and then we waited and slept and waited for the doctor to come. finally at 12:30 she came and started the procedure. didnt take long for the pain to start....then the birthing ball was my best friend. gar stopped and got me some tim bits, ketchup chips and chocolate milk (hospital food is the pits)
at 2:30 she came and broke my water....which really sucks. (very painfull contractions) at this point i was begging for an epidural...and they were taking there own sweet time....got the urge to push and no...no time for an epidural..AHH. needles to say baby boy was born at 3:08pm. i love that little boy! he is perfect in every way!



5 comments:
no epidural? your poor thing...oh man....at least you get to eat when you are in labor? They have never let me eat anything but ice chips.....grrrr! He is so adorable, I hope I get to meet him in person soon! Where did you get the name Jaks? It is SOOOO cute!
Wow I am soo glad it went so well for you. I can't believe how fast you have babies, I am a lot jealous. He is adorable, good job guys I can't wait to see him=)
congrats again! I wish we hadn't had sick kids when we were there...did Kaida or anyone get sick? Hope not! Cute pictures
Krystie Congrats! Your little family is so cute, and your new baby is PRECIOUS!
Love the pic with the timbits...they are a tradition at my babies births had them when Sage was born and went to get them at 5 in the morning while in labour before heading back to the hospital...I could be a tim Hortons add
Post a Comment