Saturday, June 19, 2010

GIVEAWAY!!

Got to love it when I come across a good Christian rock station...and there is one HERE!!!
THIS one and THIS one are a couple good ones I like. {don't watch the cheesy videos just listen to the music}

Im feeling generous today. So Ive decided to give one of these babys away. $25 bucks to buy some sweet A music!

Just post a comment and I will choose a winner June 28th. Even you passer by's...its for EVERYONE!!!

10 comments:

Melissa Ekman said...

I am glad you are feeling generous because I am feeling lucky.

Kristyn said...

Holy nice you are!!!

Christal said...

I love your cute blog and cute kids! So nice you are to have a giveaway and I LOVE giveaways hope allis good ttys

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

i love free things.
so much.
especially itunes cards...

Andrea said...

can't go wrong with itunes... ;)

Kay said...

yes an opportunity to get new music...my last cd and downloads were the backstreet boys from junior high! Hope you are liking the great white north?

Unknown said...

love your blog

Lynn said...

I'm a passerby! In fact this is my first time! YAY for me! ; D

becca olsen said...

Wow, sweet deal! Hope you and your kiddo's are doing good, they are super cute!

Martins said...

I too love free things ! You have a great blog, it's fun to see what you guys are up to :)