Sunday, April 20, 2008

anyone want a camera


If anyone is interested in a nice, well kept, hardly used canon digital slr camera....i would be willing to sell it to you with a sweet package for a sweet deal. i am ordering a huge lens for a wedding and am looking into getting a bigger camera to go with it. if there are any takers let me know ASAP before it goes.....

k...here is the list & price of my camera package...

* canon rebel xti
* canon 18-55mm lens
* canon 70-300mm lens

** all in original packaging with instruction manual, strap, battery, software, lens caps, usb etc.

* 2 lens filters
* canon xti wireless remote
* tripod + case
* lens cleaning kit
* camera case

* photoshop elements 4 and/or photoshop CS3 (if i can get it to work on your computer)

** $950 ...lessons come free

2 comments:

Christal said...

I wish I could buy the 300mm lens from you!! I have the camera the software and editing stuff but I really really want the lens!...
I know I know it comes as a package deal but I'm sure you'll sell it all thats an awesome price!What kind of camera do you think you'll get now? You take awesome pics so whatever it is they just be that much better thats for sure!!
Kristyn said you might have a screen plastic protector I could buy off of you would you have one still if I had her pick it up for me? Well good luck selling you camera its an awesome one I love mine I'm still trying to get used to it!! well ttyl

Anonymous said...

oh sure sell it know, i probably would have bought it from you a month ago...