
not much new in these parts.
we are in the process of finishing our basement (which i love) so i have been painting baseboards today.
i took a whak at kaidas hair the other day and i must say that i did a good job...its kinda cute...i will have to get a picture.
and i cut my hair too...saaa.....when raschel came down she got a cute cut so i photoshoped it on my head to give me an idea...and ....NO...not happening
i do get sick of my hair some days and really want a change....but i want a change that will be cute on me....so please people....have you ever thought to yourself.. "man...if krystie only cut her hair like this..she would look 100 times better"
well now is your chance...TELL me ....i need some ideas

2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I just about died! i love your hair, and I thought it was all gone...I envy your hair actually.....I cant wait to see kaida's...
i was so suprised when i saw this. funny thing was is i thought it looked a lot like your sil even before i read it. your funny. i wish i had ideas for your hair. i'm with vinnie. i like your long hair and wish if a grea mine out it would be like that. are you snowed in over there. we have been sick all week so i'm glad that it hasn't been too nice because i haven't wanted to go anywhere. see you tomorrow hopefully
Post a Comment