
love this picture. this is out on our patio. we sit out here and watch the swans in the pond and color shapes with chalk

this little toy of kaidas is the favorite at the pool...all the kids fight over it

here she is after eating a fruit roll up...she is addicted to sugar...gonna have to do something about that i think


thought this would be a fun activity but a major tantrum that followed made me reconsider all my other activity ideas....i guess mom will just have to be patient and wait until kaida is a little older.
3 comments:
glad you are back to taking some pics.they all are fun. i thought about trying painting with madi but thought it would end too bad for the both of us so I'll be waiting a little longer.
love the pics....glad you are feeling a little better. can't wait for you guys to be home.
you are such a cute mom with such fun ideas!! And pregnant to boot! Wow, I wish I was that good! OH, and I wish your camera wouldnt make you sick anymore, so I can see how cute you are!
Post a Comment