
this is for all you prego girls out there who think you are big....i am only 18 weeks here...and this is just after waking up...no bloating going on here....just you wait for the 'before bed' picture...it will blow your mind (ill try and remember to take it tonight)
this pregnancy is crazy.
it seems like i get to experience all the perks of being pregnant...here is to name a few
~started to show before i was even pregnant it seemed
~huge, sore mommy pillows
~extreme forgetfulness, stupidity really
~crazy dreams
~dry, itchy eyes
~i could sleep all day if it wasnt for my toddler
~lots of braxton hicks (i hope thats normal)
~no glowing skin for me....more like dry flaky skin
~runny nose...sneezing all day long
so far being prego hasnt been the best experience, but now that the morning sickness has subsided im feeling better and starting to feel movement...which is the best part so im excited!

6 comments:
your freakin hilarious! I couldn't make it through all your joys of pregnancy without busting a gut!
ok...you look great! Seriously Krys, I was bigger then that at 18 weeks, I am sure of it! You start showing WAY earlier the second time. Braxton hicks, yes, I started them at like....oh maybe before I was pregnant with Rylee....and dont worry, it is totally normal, and my doctor told me it gets worse with each baby....after baby pains are worse too, beware! You are so funny! I love this post, you are too cute! Dotn be too hard on yourself, you are cute, and you look good! I am sorry that you are so tired though, I remember how hard that was....just sleep when Kaida sleeps....if she does, if not, just go to bed early, but i know you are still tired....! I cant wait to hear more!
You are such a liar. You had me thinking you were huge.(not really) As if we really are about the same. I'm going to have to remember to take pics in the morning, by night I swear I gained five pounds . oh, we so have to hang out when you get back. i've been laughing over your joys of pregnancy. i have been having some seriously crazy dreams, and most everything else!!! i'll keep you posted on what is going on with me. next week i'll be more clear.
krys.................you're too sexy for your shirt!!
you look awesome as usual! don't stress about it! you're too funny!
you seriously look amazing for being 18 weeks! im SO jealous!! im only on my 9th week and am the same size i was at 25 weeks with rylee, my waist has already grew 5 inches. I have to go friday to see why, and to check and see if there is possibly two in there! ( i hope not!!). But you do look great!
Lookin good there Krystie! Thanks for reminding me why I don't want to have another one...yet. Keep me posted with all the negative stuff, and I'll try not to stare at the cute little stuffed animals (you're so crafty) and ultrasound pictures. So fun and awful at the same time huh.
Post a Comment