

found these treasures in my deep freeze yesterday.....tis the season all over again. i am in heaven...but im thinking this isnt going to help shed those last 10 lbs very fast

kaida doing her "exercising" with jaks....something i need to be doing...but instead im eating santa clause cookies
3 comments:
you should have invited me over, I would have eaten those treats with you guilt free! haha! I eat more after I have a baby then I did when I was pregnant and I crave sweets like crazy. If it makes you feel any better i have gained weight not lost any. looks like K exercises more than me.
I think I still have eight pounds to go and Kenna is 2 months older than Jaks. It's not easy but I found that with Sage I didn't lose it all until I stopped nursing...and I'm all about not depriving myself
10lbs....that si all you have left? dang it, I am fat!
Post a Comment