
...i know....ive been avoiding my blog cause every time i see those delectable goodies pop up from my last post...my mouth waters. and the day after i ate all those treats me and gar started the lifestyle program...we are basically changing our lifestyle...we both have out of control eating habbits! so we have learned how we need to eat and the right amount.....yikes...we were so bad...i have never eaten more healthy EVER! but its a good thing that NEEDED to happen! so far i have lost 3 lbs and gar has lost 6....in 10 days...just by changing the way we eat...now we just need to add some exercise in with it!
here are a few pictures...kaida had her friend madi come over to play...they had so much fun and it was good to see kaida interact with someone other than me.
it was cold..but still warmer than it had been...they insisted on going out to color with the chalk
woops...all over my pants
i boiled some eggs for a snack...and they both wanted one...whatever....i dont think they really liked it...but they had fun peeling it.{ do you like my new backsplash?? }
and this little stud is already 3 months...i cant even believe it. they grow up way faster the second time...i feel like it may be time to have anther one....{just kidding}he giggles and talks all day
he is starting to grab at his toys.
he loves to be held....i dont mind it either
his hair is coming out all over...sad
he almost laughs everytime i change his diaper
he is the best baby...he is always happy...always smiles ...i love that little guy!
then there is this little girl....hmmm. i guess i should just be happy that his diaper cream didnt end up all over my floor...right?

5 comments:
you shoudl be happy it didnt, cause when scoty got it all over the carpet it bleached it out! I love your kids, and yes that back splash is awesome.
Lifestyle changes...we did that too, just changed the way we eat, I lost 4 bls in the first 10 days or so and Shon has lost 6....I feel SO MUCH Better and have more energy, do you? I now love to eat healthy!
are you guys gonna be around this summer?? Or are you selling again?
Loved the post Krystie. Your kids are dang cute!
hey! Tyler said he saw you and your hubby at the tradeshow. I've been wanting to have a randon "run in" with you for a while - probably since we both have 2 kids now instead of 1! Hope things are going well.
P.S. If you don't want to eat all that good stuff in your freezer, send it my way! I have zero self-control right now!
boiled eggs huh. jaks is really such a stud! also I enjoy that you write the word wicked, or wickedly a lot when you write me. It really makes me smile, I use that word also!
i hope the weather gets nice before you leave so we can go walking or something.
I do love the back splash. I have seen it in real life and love it.
I'm glad you finally posted some new pics!! I haven't seen you guys forever. Hopefully I will see you before you leave. If not, you can always make a rest stop in Calgary on your way to Edmonton. We are 1 minute just off deerfoot.
Post a Comment