
where's waldo?

oh to be a kid again...eh honey!


kaida's favorite....elastagirl

i got in on some mr incredible action while gar went on a ride

mini...so cute

nice

kaida loved this merry go round

this 3d ride was fun too

grandpa feeding the kids doughnuts....no wonder they always want to go to grandpas

gar took me to vegas for a night

we high rolled it a the wynn

and went to a byu game....love this picture of me and gar {ha}

bath time...in the motor home
thank goodness for a double stroller....this should be one of those red neck photos
the way home, the kids did great on the air plane...i sitll think im going to die everytime i get on one
4 comments:
Such a fun trip! I can't wait to take my kids there someday too. And you are such cute prego mama! In the pic of you with Mr.Frozone (or whatever his name is) you can hardly even tell you are pregnant!
I love all your pics!! It looked like such a fun trip, you look amazing and your kids are so dang cute. And I do agree about airplanes... They freak me out and I also think I'm going to die everytime I fly!!
holy fun!!! love the mr.incredible action you had going on there.
These are some of the best pictures ever! I love your kids
Post a Comment