Tuesday, April 13, 2010

one week already!!

I can't believe how fast time goes. This last week was like a blink.

It makes me sad to think that this little baby girl isn't going to be a baby for much longer....Im trying to take as much of her in as I possibly can.

I already feel baby hungry.

I know I wouldn't have said this a week ago, but I would totally do it all over again....So worth it!

The kids adore her.

She has the cutest smile ever...it melts my heart.

Love love LOVE this little girl!

6 comments:

the fellers said...

she is so fetching cute!

Birch Family said...

time definitely flys. she is so adorable.

Heather said...

Adorable K! And beautiful pic, great job!!

Katelyn Hailey said...

ok I think she looks like a Leavitt!

Nataly Harris said...

Very precious! Congrats! I understand the whole baby hungry thing...Mark questions my sanity every time...but yes, it's worth it! We're glad she's here and that she's healthy! Great picture...I was totally wanting my #4 to be a girl so I could do the cute headband pics...but oh well. I'm in love with my little guy :)

purebliss said...

She is absolutely beautiful Krys! Can't wait to meet her.