Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Navy Grace

She made it. Weighing in at only 6 lbs 14oz.....smallest baby yet, which makes momma very happy. We sure love her.

15 comments:

Katelyn Hailey said...

Precious! Ive been waiting for you to put pictures up of her!

kelseyp said...

Ohhh she is adorable. I love the name so much too. She looks so much like both of your other kids too.. you definitely have a brand. Congratulations!

Kay said...

She is gorgeous...love all that hair! You can tell Kaida is so in love with her....so cute. Congrats!

Carrie said...

She is so tiny and adorable! Congratulations, can't wait to meet her!

the fellers said...

oh she was tiny! AND SO CUTE! And what an adorable name! Love her!

chrysanthemum said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys! What an angel, she is absolutely darling!

Christal said...

oh congrats she is so adorable!! and so tiny!! love her name too!!

ashley b said...

Congrats! She is adorable.

Kristyn said...

no wonder you are in love. congrats again. (yes this is the 10th time i've told you that)...mmmm babies.

Andrea said...

congrats!!! she's beautiful!

PamH said...

LOVE the name! except i'm mad at the same time! lol! if boston was a girl, navy was one of two names we were going to name "her". :O) oh well...not like i'm ever going to have a girl anyways! she is perfect!!

Martins said...

I love her name !! And I agree that she looks like your other kids, SO CUTE !

Tyler and Kristin Smith said...

do you still want to read my comment if it sounds the same as everyone else's?!
She's beautiful - love the name, and she totally fits into your family! Congrats!

DJ said...

congrats guys! she's adorable. I bet kaida is loving having a sister now!

MoxleyH said...

Congratulations! She is so perfect, and all that hair. Wow. you cook a cute baby!