
oh the things i will do to have my whole wheat pancakes! it takes a lot of cranking to get a cup of flour! but it is totally worth it! here's the recipe if you would like to try!
whole wheat pancakes
1 1/4 cup freshly ground whole wheat flour
1 tbsp sugar
1/2 tbsp baking soda
pinch of salt
1/8 cup veg oil
1 egg
1 cup milk
mix it up and enjoy {makes about 6 small }....i strongly recommend spreading with butter then sprinkling with cinnamon and sugar....delish!

3 comments:
Krystie those pancakes sounds good lots of work but I bet they are worth it. When we get a grinder I am going to make them. Thanks Hows Edmonton treating you are you loving it there ?
Hey I should give you my blender recipe. I'm sure they taste just as delicious, but you grind the wheat in the blender and then just add the other ingredients. Super easy.
You should have been In Medicine Hat last week to help me in my Enrichment leader duties...Yeah Food Storage Kick off night!
Post a Comment