i can hardly belive that this little girl is 3 already.....time sure flys. i loved the two's, its the terrible three's that im having a hard time adjusting to. if things dont go exactly her way she will let you know! but we sure do love having her around....attitude and all.

signature kaida face


mmmm...the cake did tase nummy though
jaks wanted a bite so bad
here we are up in edmonton on kaidas official birthday....may 8th i got her some jewlery last minute and she wont go anywhere without it...so funny....she looks so grown up with those clip ins.
notice the fingers...she just learned how to do 3 this last week
my mom made her this cutest dress up doll book...i love it!
my perents drove up to edmonton with me and stayed a few days...kaida loves my parents. she cried forever when they left

5 comments:
oh Happy Birthday, so since you are just in Edmonton, does that mean I MIGHT get to see you this summer? huh? huh?
so you're finally there huh? i hope you guys have a good summer... we wish you were here! those pics are great and jaks is soooo adorable! he has gotten so big! also... i am fairly impressed with that cake, i don't think dq has anything on you!
The Dora cake looks great, Krys! You're too hard on yourself. Kaida is so adorable, I love all her little funny faces, and Jaks is growing so fast. I'm excited you guys are up here...I'll figure something out soon and we can play.
looks like fun. wish we could have been there. the cake looks great. i'm impressed. K is into Dora also. Madi is borderline obsessed. she will want a cake like that too. hope your home by then to help me =). your apartments sound great by the way. you need to show some pics. are you downtown?
Happy Birthday Kaida!!! I remembered, then I forgot, if that makes sense. I thought the cake looked wonderful. How is your new place in Edmonton?
Post a Comment