Thursday, June 11, 2009

jumping


my baby started jumping in his jumper today...im so excited...but so sad that he is growing up! it seems like he has been so lazy...he still wont stand up when i hold him up on my lap, so maybe now he will get it?
we are also trying the sitting up thing.....

4 comments:

chrysanthemum said...

Awww, what a precious little guy he is! I just love him so much!

Christal said...

he is getting so so big!! THey do grow up way to fast! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

do you feel like the second grows up way faster than the first. so funny he figured out the jumping thing. emma is into swinging herself around in it. also we are working on the sitting thing. slowy it's coming...

Paula said...

I love your kids Krystie. I hope I am spelling your name right, I always mix it up with the other one in the fam! Can I also just say that I checked out your photography blog and you really have some amazing talent!??!! You are very artistic and have major talent for that.