Monday, June 8, 2009

last week





last week we {me whitt and the kids} drove home for a few days. jaks had his 4 month shots...which i dread...and it was my beautiful nieces grad. i got a few shots but it was dark and rainy and that rain actually turned into snow....seriously its JUNE! but we had fun...kaida loves going to grandmas house!



there was one nice day so we busted out the pool for kaida....it was a hit!
check out katelyns photo shoot HERE

3 comments:

Christal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christal said...

krystie your pictures are so good! I can't believe she is graduating I used to babysit her the years are flying by!! Love your photography you are so so talented!!

Anonymous said...

so happy to see Jaks is still growing. I swear Emma is the hugest baby ever. love the pics. excited for you starting up the photo business. it's about time!! we may want some family ones done septemberish when the braces are off!! sorry we missed you last week. next time you are around let me know.

p.s. our computer is stupid so I don't know when I will have it or not. if you are around give me a call!