Monday, June 22, 2009

happy fathers day

this last weekend was suposed to be really fun....my parents came up and my aunt dixie had a wedding party all weekend out at her farm.....but we had sick kids at our house! kaida was the sickest she has ever been...i hate seeing her like that. she was attatched to my mom the whole weekend! when she gave garett his card yesterday she actually smiled. {notice the 100 year old stove in the background...ya ghetto apartment}
this is a picture from our apartment. the view is the only nice thing about this place.
this was taken before she got sick...we tried out the sponge rollers....they were cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to see a picture of her hair all curly. hope everyone is feeling better!

Lyndsey said...

I used to hate those sponge rollers my mom made me sleep in them so when I woke up on Sunday morning my hair would be curly. I liked the way they made my hair look but not how they felt during the night. How is Edmonton treating you?

krystie said...

i know...i used to sleep in them too...not fun. kaidas hair is thin enough that it drys pretty fast. edmonton is good....but i miss our indy apartments!

Paula said...

I can't believe your view up there-what a great picture with that rainbow in it. Your kids are adorable as always, we miss you! Stop in sometime on your way through and we'll take the kids to the park or lake or out for lunch or SOMETHING!