
i've decided to grow kaidas bangs out....i just cant stand them in her face all the time.
jaks now has or is in the process of getting is first 2 bottom teeth.
i am getting nothing done because i have to hold said teething baby
we now have a double {sit & stand} stroller....which now means i can put my sleeping babies in the stroller instead of holding them while waiting 20 minutes for an "elegator"
now i just have to figure out a way to get the stroller in the "elegator" with 10 other people who have been waiting.....hmmm.
just made kraft dinner for supper (mainly bacause i think its pointless to make a fuss over dinner when garett isnt going to be home)...and it was discusting. now what does that say about my cooking skills.
6 more sleeps and im taking the kids to ECHO lake.....i cant even wait! this will the kids first summer at the lake. and i havent been for ages.

5 comments:
oh man, they are so cute! I LOVE kaida's clip in that last pic...I remember wearing those clips, I cant wait till Ry has more hair and I can use them!!
i loved this post! your kids are adorable, and i am so excited for you guys to go down to the states! now make sure you take lots of pics!
I can't say I'm not dissapointed that you won't be in Spell the Same time as the Fam but I hope you ahve fun shopping and holidaying none the less your kids I'm sure will love it.
wow, your babies have the most beautiful eyes.
Double stroller Jake wants to know how you talked the big G into that one nice work they are really handy. Hope your enjoying your summer miss you guys!
Post a Comment