Thursday, January 21, 2010

baby girl

There you have it....baby # 3 is defiantly on its way! I just felt that Jaks grew up way too fast...I didn't get enough of the baby stage {my most favorite}..hence the Buddha belly. Time is going by way too fast, and I have no complaints this time round...although I do have a bit of high blood sugar that is forcing me to eat 'healthy'....surely that wont kill me right? 28 weeks and counting...this baby will be here before I know it and I cant wait...oh did I mention I will get induced early again...wahoo.

9 comments:

the fellers said...

GIRL!!! YAY, I am glad that someone is finally having a girl!! You look cute as ever, and those are normal pants, I can NEVER wear normal pants! Lucky you!

Jayelle said...

How exciting!!! Congrats!

Roe Family said...

wow congrats.. I had no idea you were even expecting??? That so exciting..

Kimberlee said...

congratulations!!!! that is So exciting! you guys make amazingly beautiful babies! i LOVE that picture you posted

Carrie said...

You are so cute! I wish my belly was as cute as yours. I was wondering when you were going to get around to announcing on your blog. When's your due date? start of April?

Anonymous said...

oh my heavens that is one fabulous picture.
p.s. you are one pretty prego lady for sure.

Julie Allred said...

I heard you were pregos. Congrats! And I agree with everyone, you are looking great.

becca olsen said...

CONGRATS Krystie!!! THat is awesome!

Nataly Harris said...

Yes, congrats! And I'm so jealous of your cute belly...I will never dare to do a pic like that of me, although I've always wanted to :)