last week we were invited to corson's 2nd birthday party
we went to the mall {she has to get a huge 65cent sucker at the garage...every time} just before the party so kaida could have blue teeth..ha
here is the birthday boy...isnt he cute....look at those curls
jaks wanted to play so bad, but just sat on dads lap and watched










3 comments:
Love the pics....you always do such a good job. Maybe if I could actually take cute pictures I would update my blog more! I can't believe how old Jaks looks. He doesn't look like a baby anymore.....It has only been a month since I last saw him.
the picture of K is hilarious. she really is going to hate that you have that picture in about 15 years.
Oh that looks like so much Fun your kids are so dang Sweet love the sucker picture!! We so need to move closer to be near family it's driving us a litte nuts!
Post a Comment