Wednesday, January 20, 2010

JANUARY

Finally!! I am caught up! Ive come up with a new organizing system that I can hopefully stick with and stay on top of things...there is no worse feeling than knowing you have a couple months of photo editing to do...sucky!! I feel like a new woman...ha. Along with updating photos, I plan on taking better photos..those are apart of my new years goal I guess you can say!
Here is my little beauty! the other day at costco the lady said over and over that we would need to invest in a shot gun because she is so beautiful....stunning. I will have to agree on the stunning part...we will work on the shotgun thing..ha.
anyways...this picture is why the next one had to come. Her hair is all over the place and she WONT let me ever do anything with it.
so the other day we went for a TRIM....well she asked if she could have it short and so i let her. I must say that i LOVE it!
and of course i couldnt leave this little man out, sadly for him he gets cuts from his momma.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

explain your organizing system to me. does it work with life in general.
also K's hair is adorable!!! she is such a beauty for sure.
(M needs a hair cut in a bad way, i just don't know what to do with it. i can't wait for em's to grow out. it's a little curly and thick a lot easier to do haha)

kelseyp said...

I love love kaida's hair... now i really wanna cute sophies short. love your pics and all your new posts.

Melissa Ekman said...

cute kids. sage's hair is short too and i have loved it.

Katelyn Hailey said...

I love kaida's hair! it ssoo cute!