Thursday, January 28, 2010

new side kick



the last couple of weeks I have been through some vigorous blood tests to check my sugar levels....does anyone really like a needle?? I don't mind it, just because I am used to getting it done all the time {iron, thyroid, cholesterol etc} but its not on my fun list.
well now I get to have a little poke 4 times a day...now doesn't that sound fun! They even gave me a free meter as a perk. jealous?

but on the plus side {if there is one} this little meter is forcing me to change my diet.....something I've been working on, but cheating. NO MORE CHEATING HERE. ....here is an example of my snack...yummy eh

5 comments:

purebliss said...

Oh So not fun for you!

the fellers said...

oh no....not fun, but that looks really good!

Anonymous said...

i was really hoping there was going to be a picture of me as your new side kick...
sorry about the one you got. that would be no fun. share you diet with us please. many could use the change. (by many I mean us around here)

Birch Family said...

looks yummy!

Birch Family said...

looks yummy!